If you're in need of a new winter jacket this year, here is a little guide to help you along the way.
1. what do you already have?
2. where and when are you going to wear it?
Also, if you know you're going to be wearing it a LOT, think of it as an investment. At the same time, be aware of your budget and make it reasonable.
Forever 21 Desert Cool Faux Fur Jacket
ModCloth Forest Green Peacoat
3. know your body's proportions
Understanding your body and your body type is key to making anything look good. Because winter jackets can get really bulky and big, you don't want to pick something that will overwhelm your figure. Flaunt you have and try to trick people playing up your body type and your proportions to, say, elongate your legs, make yourself look taller, leaner, etc.
4. check out your accessories and boots
5. window shop online beforehand
1. Forever 21 Winter Nights Bomber Jacket
2. Topshop Fur Trim Parka
3. H&M Pink Fur Coat
4. ModCloth Burgundy Puffy Jacket
5. Bellfield Longline Padded Coat
6. try some on in stores
Now is the time to try some of these suckers on! Go to your local mall or outlet stores and just try some on. Try on a few that you might not think you'd like or would fit you well, but try them on anyway. You never know when you're going to come across something you'll adore.
7. go back online to finalise your order
Is it felling like winter where you are? When do the brisk winds and snow start to kick in (if at all) where you are? Are you in need of a new winter jacket? Leave your comments below!
Thanks for reading!