Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I Guess This is Goodbye

Hi there! It's Juliana again. It's been quite a while since you've seen a post from me, hasn't it? I was going through my old posts for some inspiration on what to write my persuasive English speech about and realised that this blog has been abandoned for a hell of a long time. I apologise if I left any of you hanging, but I felt like I needed some closure, so here I am.

I think it's about time to put this blog to rest for good. It was fun while it lasted and I'm really proud of all that I've accomplished on here, but it's just not really who I am anymore, I guess. I'm going to start another blog some time in the summer when I have some more time on my hands, but for now, this is goodbye. Thank you so much to everyone for supporting me these three years (three!) and all the comments and everything mean so much to me. I'll be forever grateful for what this blog has given me - new-found confidence, a creative outlet, and some pretty great friends. 

Until next time...

Thank you so much for reading!
- J


3 comments:

  1. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss your blogposts. I look forward the new blog, and wish you all the best (with whatever that keeps you busy)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a time to experience Oui French style yogurt made by participating in the Say oui sweepstakes at Sayouisweepstakes.com page.

    ReplyDelete