Sunday, March 31, 2013

Outfit Inspiration: Because Dogs Are Just That Cool...


 
Dogs and Mustaches

Today is March 31st which means that it's my oldest friend (as in the one I've know the longest) birthday. So happy birthday to you, G! I just wanted to dedicate this post to you so here it is. I don't think you'll ever read this unless I decide to send you the link, but I hope you'll like this if you do end up reading it.



I tried to base this on her style and what she likes.  I think that this is something pretty casual and classic which is something that I really like (and she does, too).  And she loves dogs and Parisian dogs are just so much cooler, plus, the crimson accents on the shirt brightens up the outfit and makes it just a bit more modern.   I really love adding an oversized men's style watch to any casual outfit, hence the American Apparel watch.  This is something I would wear out shopping with some friends, or to school without the crossbody.
 
 
ModCloth t-shirt: www.modcloth.com
American Eagle jeggings: www.ae.com
Urban Outfitters lace-up boots: www.urbanoutfitters.com
Forever 21 quilted leather crossbody: www.forever21.com
American Apparel men's watch: www.americanapparel.com
Brandy Melville cardigan: www.brandymelvilleusa.com
J. Crew pearl studs: www.jcrew.com



So yeah, that's that.  I hope this gave you some inspiration for your own outfits.  Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment