Some people are really... chill with what they wear and don't really care. Let's just say I'm not one of those people. Since I'm just a teenager in school, I can't really wear this to school, but that doesn't mean that you can't! Personally, I couldn't and wouldn't go to school wearing this because it would just be really impratical, but if you're confident enough to rock this, go ahead!
This is my idea of a dressier spring outfit, maybe for a lunch date or for work if you modify a few things. I really love florals for the springtime and this combination of florals is something that I think works really well. Some of these items might not be in your budget, so work with what you have. I think that one of the most important things when it comes to fashion is to work with what you have and not to go out there and spend your life's savings on a designer dress.
1. ModCloth Novel Tee Top in Jane Eyre sweater
2. BDG Ribbed Knit Beanie
3. Forever 21 Pearlescent Chain Trim Necklace
4. Michael Kors Mid-Size Rose Golden Chronograph Watch
5. Urban Outfitters Daisy Mae Round Sunglasses
6. H&M Pencil Skirt
7. Forever 21 Rhinestone Trim Watch
8. ModCloth Cropped Rotation Jacket
9. Lita-Daisy Boots
10. Urban Outfitters Cooperative East/West Tote Bag
I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit idea. Thanks for reading!