|Image Credit: Universal Pops via Flickr CC|
Hi there! Tomorrow is my last day of school before the break (thank God) and I couldn't be more stoked about it. If you couldn't already tell by the lack of blog posts, I've been super busy lately and have gotten into the nasty habit of taking naps and not getting enough sleep. It's just been a good couple months in terms of what I've been doing, but not so great when it comes to what I haven't been doing (ie. sleeping and blogging).
I thought that it'd be fun to tell you a bit about what I'm planning to do this break and catch you guys up on what's been going on (kind of) since I haven't done a Sunday Funday in ages. I'll do a super quick round-up of the list and what I actually managed to accomplish in the Sunday Funday going up on the 4th, so stay tuned for that.
- Pre-write blog posts for January and plan, plan, PLAN!
- Write Chapter 11 of my book
- Paint the blank canvases that have been on my wall since the summer
- Have a sleepover with B
- Take photos outside in the snow (for the blog) with W hopefully? (If you're reading this right now, you'd better say yes ;) )
- Prep for exams (especially history)
- Go try a hot chocolate place downtown that was in this Buzzfeed article
- Devour Rookie Yearbook One and other fashion books
- Read Pride & Prejudice
- Finish all homework before the New Year (no homework afterwards!)
- Get back into working out
- Spend a day downtown with my brother eating grilled cheese sandwiches
- Respond to all my comments because I've been really bad at doing that (amongst many other things)
- Catch up on PLL, MasterChef Junior, and Castle
That's pretty much what my break's going to be like. I'm also planning on sleeping a bunch more to prepare myself for exam season that is coming up way too quickly in about a month's time.
There'll be a post up on Saturday that I meant to put up yesterday that's going to be a holiday lookbook, so stay tuned for that as well! Until then, leave your comments below and I can't wait to read them!