|Image Credit: Gabriel Santiago|
Hi there! I thought it'd be a good idea to wrap up 2014 the way I did with 2013 by writing a round-up post of my highlights of the year. I think everyone came into 2014 hoping that it'd be their year, and while I'm not quite sure if I'd label the past 364 days that way, they were 364 pretty freaking fantastic days, and I don't doubt that today will be just as great.
2. Discovered Wattpad (aka caved and listened to B, aha) on March 1st
3. Properly started working out in May (also very grateful for it)
4. Celebrated B's birthday with her, went out for dinner, and felt like grown ups somehow on May 10th
5. Visited NYC (and FIT!) after not having exams in June
6. Finished writing my 50K words for Camp NaNoWriMo on July 31st
7. B and my family made my birthday a really memorable one on August 13th
8. My blog got the official touch of a custom URL on August 15th
10. Awards Night, or rather what led up to it on November 13th because the actual accepting of awards at school was just a smitch embarrassing
11. Launched LEO Magazine on November 18th
12. Ordered Taylor Swift tickets for B and I on December 5th, the day my grade also happened to win Battle of the Grades
13. Ombred my hair red on December 7th (the photo doesn't make it look very nice, but yes, that's red!)
14. Welcomed home Nova, my golden retriever puppy on December 30th
2014 was crazy, insane, and I just can't believe that it's already over. Here's to hoping that 2015 will be even more magical and fantastic than the last 364 days have been. I hope that you take some time to reflect on your year, make goals and whatever for the next, and enjoy yourself before 2015 swings around and things get all crazy.
I wish you the best of luck in 2015 and I hope that you make 2015 the year you accomplish what you've al