Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Me!

Photo By Ilya
Image Credit: Ilya
Hi there! I know that I've been kind of flaky in terms of consistent blogging, but regardless, it's my two-year anniversary today! It's kind of crazy that it's already been two years and since we're going into our third year, I'm going to make a much, much bigger effort to be more consistent and simply provide the best content. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through it all and your support means so much to me. 

So thank you thank you thank you! I hope that the next 365 days will be as great as the past two years have been!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


6 comments:

  1. YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!! :D
    I really enjoy stuff you made or put on here, and reading tour blogposts kind of increased my almost non-existent fashion sense XD. Anyway, I wish you the best for the next (hopefully few) year(s)!

    Also, an idea (I've seen some bloggers do this on their anniversaries): It'd be fun to have a blogpost showing how this blog has changed over the years (in terms of its layout/design (with screenshots), or content), you can do this if you're in the mood for it, just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mel! (Can I call you Mel, LOL?) Thanks for your suggestions and I'll definitely squeeze it into my schedule :))) You're the best x

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll be looking forward to it!
      (and yeah sure, that's actually what I call myself on my own blog ;P )

      Delete