Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Break To-Do List

Photo By Doug Robichaud
Image Credit: Doug Robichaud
Hi there! Spring Break is coming up (and thank goodness for that), so I'll be able to have a nice and relaxing seven days to wind down and not worry about anything. But of course, there are still a few things that I have to get done, so I've compiled a list of what I'd like to accomplish. Maybe you'll get some inspiration for your Spring Break plans, too. :)

  1. Actually read Pride & Prejudice - I've put this off for so long and I've wanted to read this classic for ages, so I'm determined to finish it this time.
  2. Have a Suits marathon with my friends - I recently started watching Suits and it's just so good!!! A bunch of my friends recommended the show to me, so we thought it'd be fun to watch a bunch of episodes together one day.
  3. Paint the canvases in my room - They've been hanging there there since the summer, so I really need to put something on those blank canvases.
  4. Start Person of Interest - A friend of mine whom I've recommended White Collar to started watching WC and "her show" is Person of Interest, so I'm planning on returning the favour next week by starting her favourite show of the moment.
  5. Buy fabric and muslin, and start making Taylor Swift costumes
  6. Help a friend with a project involving filming a little something 
  7. Check out another one's new house
  8. Bake bake bake
  9. Fill up inspiration board - I got rid of the old one photos (well, tucked them away safely) that hung in front of where I sit at my desk, so I need to pin some new ones!
  10. Go to Montreal to visit Grandma
What will you be doing this Spring Break? In fact, when's your break? If you could be anywhere in the world for that week, where'd you go? Share your stories and leave your comments down below!



Thank you so much for reading!
- J


2 comments:

  1. blogging is good nuff for me. and watching tv series. lazy person I am ahah xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also planning on doing quite a bit of blogging myself! I really need to get back on track considering that my 2-year anniversary is coming up on the Monday of the break. x

      Delete