Friday, March 20, 2015

Farfetch: My City Style Quiz

Image Credit: Julia Adams via Elle AU
Hi there! The other day, a lovely lady reached out to me about this new style quiz from Farfetch. In short, it's simply a fun little style quiz to inform you on which city's style suits you best. Of course, you shouldn't let this quiz dictate what you wear from now until you die, but it's nice to discover something new about yourself and maybe it'll inspire you to play up that particular city's influence the next time you style an outfit.

Plus, I'm a huge fan of quizzes and they're always fun to take, so why not try it out, right?


I took the quiz a few times, actually, and every single time, I got the same result: Sydney. I always thought that I was a New York girl, but after looking through some Sydney street style shots, I found that I could easily blend in there, as well.

Sydney

You can try the quiz for yourself down below!


Since I got Sydney, I decided to style an outfit with Sydney as my main inspiration and this is what I came up with!

Since spring technically starts today despite the snow on the ground where I live, I wanted to center the outfit around these beautifully bright yellow heels. To go with the shoes, I went for a floral crop top worn over some ripped jeans to balance out the primness of the satin heels. For a more casual touch, I added a polka dot chambray shirt tied around the waist and a statement necklace for a little added interest.

Topshop Daisy High Neck Shell Top
River Island Ashley Mid-Wash Ripped Jeans
UNIQLO Polka Dot Chambray Shirt
H&M Statement Necklace
Michael Antonio Bright Yellow Satin Heels

Which city did you get? Do you think it's accurate? Would you like me to style some outfits for you based on that particular city? Let me know in a comment below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment