|Image Credit: Julia Caesar via Unsplash|
Hi there! Here's the post all about my summer plans, as promised. Hopefully, it'll inspire you to make your very own to-do list to complete the next two months because the summer holds endless possibilities and it'll be over before you know it. OK, that was a bit dismal, but you know what I mean. Don't waste precious time, guys, don't waste it.
Go to New York Have an absolute blast at the Taylor Swift concert
- Read at least 5 fashion books
- Read at least 5 classics
- Have a picnic
- Get a job
- Study like mad for the SATs
- Sew my 16th birthday party outfit
- Get a head start on bio and chem
- Sew at least 5 garments
- Redo bedroom. Again. -_-
- Buy proper markers for sketching
- Be body-confident by the end
- Make ice cream cookie sandwiches with B
- Write something, haha
- Paint loads
- Have sushi with M
- Spend more time sketching and ripping things out of magazines
- Enjoy the quiet more often
- Have a kickass sweet 16 bash
- Spend the summer on a budget
I'm probably gonna go back and add more to these once I think of more things I should do this summer, so I'll give you guys a shout whenever I do add something in a Sunday Funday or tweet or something casual like that.
Let me know what's on your to-do list for the summer. Please share! I'm so curious, haha.