1. Kate Spade Sticky Note Set - $16.00 - Stationary and little trinkets like cute sticky notes aren't usually something that we tend to splurge on ourselves, but it's a totally different story if it's for others. This would make such an adorable gift for any girl in your life who loves writing and staying organised. If your budget's tight, try splitting them up, tie a cute bow on it, and add some chocolates for numerous gifts.
2. Bath and Body Works Raspberry Peach Macaron Candle - $12.50 - Candles are another thing that I really don't like buying (that's why I only have two) but really love because they're just so annoyingly expensive. If spending more than ten bucks on a candle is just not worth it for you, Bath and Body Works has tons of other smaller and more inexpensive options and so do other stores.
3. ASOS Fine Faux Pearl Bracelet - $16.85 - If your girl is into delicate jewellery and elegant and classic pieces, this would make a lovely gift. Who knows, you could even turn it into a friendship bracelet type of thing.
4. Forever 21 Ethereal Unicorn Headband - $4.80 - This is the cheapest gift option and definitely one that will not break the bank. Well, unless you have a billion people to buy for.
5. Urban Outfitters Heart Measuring Cups - $12.00 - This little set of measuring cups is just absolutely perfect for the occasion. I mean, come on, heart-shaped measuring cups! If she loves baking or cooking, this would make a really sweet and totally appropriate gift.
6. Indigo Laura Clutch - $15.00 - Everyone needs a clutch and wouldn't it just be great to get the most beautiful pink clutch for Valentine's Day?
7. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks - $8.50 - This is one of my favourite books of all time and has the most amazing love story. I bawled my eyes out when I first read this and if you haven't already read it, you should because it's just fantastic and a really great book to just cry over.
8. Topshop Single Necklace - $11.70 - Maybe she's single and proud of it. Why not flaunt it, right? Man repelling, all the way!
9. ModCloth After Your Heart Studs - $9.99 - Keeping in theme, I chose a pair of pearl heart studs that will surely add a quirky little touch to any outfit she puts together.
10. Forever 21 Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cropped Sweater - $19.80 - I don't know about you, but I find Mickey and Minnie absolutely adorable. I also happen to find cropped sweaters adorable. If you give this to her earlier in the day, there are so many ways she could style this for the night (if that makes any sense). Even though it's in this Valentine's Day gift guide, it's definitely appropriate for any other time of the year.
Which gift was your favourite? What other ideas do you have? How are you celebrating Valentine's Day? Leave your comments below!
Thank you so much for reading!