Anyway, that aside, I'm back with a collection of lovely items (that all happen to be on sale, I might add) that I found this month. Little hidden treasures are what I like to call them. They are mostly spring-appropriate items because I'm really hoping for spring right now and Canada decided not to please me because we just got some more snow yesterday, so yeah.
- Topshop Ultra Furry Beanie - Even though it is meant to be a cold weather beanie, with its powder pink colour, it could easily be transitioned into the colder months of spring and would add a little texture to any outfit. Where you'd least expect it, as well.
- ASOS Embellished Giraffe Cap - I've had this thing for animals lately, so what better than a couple giraffes on a cap, right? It would also be great for any music festivals you might be thinking of heading to some time in the near future where it'll be hot and you want to keep the sun out of your face with a hat, but not wanting to succumb to a dorky one.
- ModCloth Lunar Tunes Dress - Ever since the whole galaxy thing got big last year, I've been into the whole stars and galaxies printed on clothing thing. I became ever more interested after studying astronomy in school, which was why I was delighted to stumble upon this dress. It has a high neckline which makes up for its length and makes it look a bit more classy. I'd probably wear it with a chambray shirt over top with the sleeves rolled up and maybe some chunky boots, as well.
- Topshop Mixed Jacquard Tee - I was and still am a sucker for the whole tartan/check/plaid thing that happened back in the fall and the light and fresh colours of this top make it a perfect piece all year round, whether you're wearing it with jeans and boots in the fall or cutoff denim shorts when spring rolls around.
- Sosie Turley Dress - White dresses are especially lovely in the springtime, so I picked a really simple one with an interesting exposed mesh detailing on the midriff. The sweet skater skirt adds a bit of sweetness to counterbalance the edgier mesh cutouts, making it a pretty perfect dress.
- Sosie Vintage Excursion Circle Scarf - Light, pastel colours are perfect for spring, so if you're ever in a rush or have a lazy day, a white t-shirt and a beautiful printed scarf like this circle one is perfect to throw on one of those mornings.
- Urban Outfitters Denim Midi Skirt - This is a kind of denim I definitely haven't seen before. Denim is usually in the form of jeans, shorts, or if they're ever skirts, they're usually pretty short pencil ones. However, this is denim skirt is a sweet midi shape with a slight flare, something that would be an absolute dream to play around with. Oh, and did I mention it's only $9.99?
- River Island Clear Embellished Waist Belt - I've never really thought about having a clear belt, so thank goodness River Island did because the idea is absolutely genius. The colourful belt could be layered over any colour dress, skirt, or top and I'm sure it would look wonderful.
- Deeny & Ozzy Cutout Oxford - Finally, the oxfords. Bright royal blue is such an unexpected colour this time of year, but it's such a standout one, so I couldn't help but include this lovely pair of shoes. These would be especially useful if it's starting to warm up where you are. Lucky ducks.
So that's this month's roundup! Which item was your favourite? What do you think of this column? Are you stoked for spring? Leave your comments below!