Friday, March 21, 2014

Style Diary: Lodging Attire


Hi there! Yesterday, I woke up about to welcome the first of spring only to look out my window and find it pouring rain. Like, seriously. It’s kind of hilarious that it happened, or maybe that's just me.

Unfortunately, it’s still too cold for me to go outside to take photos, plus it was raining, but I’m crossing my fingers that next week, I’ll be able to brave the hopefully milder cold to give you some quality shots (or at least better than the ones indoor).


Necklace: Forever 21 | Sweater: Zara | Pants: Smart Set | Watch: Kenneth Cole


Like every year for the past four years or so, I’m heading to this cabin-hotel place for the weekend. The whole family goes because of my mom’s work. Basically, my brother and I are supposed to keep ourselves busy while my parents go to dinner. It sounds really boring, and last year it was because I had a crazy amount of homework and therefore, I had to stay cooped up in the room doing homework (lame, I know), but it’s actually pretty fun.


There’s a breakfast buffet that is absolutely heavenly and to-die-for on Sunday morning, so that’s the occasion I usually “dress up” for. I decided to go for my new Zara sweater that’s so freaking comfortable and snuggly, my new pants from Smart Set, a simple statement necklace to bring some light to the outfit, my signature oversized watch, and even though they aren’t in the photo, I’ll probably slip on my trusty black Blowfish ankle boots with shearling lining.

I'm pretty stoked to head over to the cabin-hotel place this weekend and I will definitely take photos to show you guys, maybe even as soon as Sunday if I get decent Wi-Fi. It's certainly a lovely place.

What did you think of my outfit? How is the weather where you are? Where do you usually escape to for a weekend off? Share your stories below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your Style Diary so much! <3
    Do you have a lookbook.nu account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI and thank you so much for saying that! It means a lot to me. :) And no, I don't have a lookbook.nu account, but I'm thinking about making one now. :D - J

      Delete