Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Short and Sweet Mini Haul


Hi there! I was almost not going to post today (I was feeling uninspired and I got a bit distracted… but I’ll tell you about that another time), but then I got a really fun idea and decided that I’d post.

I got to hang out with my best friend again today after a really long time (it felt like it) and it just made me really happy. I bought a few things, so think of this as a mini haul. A short and sweet one.

Remember how I told you guys about how much I loved a magazine called Lone Wolf? Well, I never would’ve dreamed that I’d find a copy of it at a bookstore in my town because I’d figured it’d be sold only in Europe or whatever. You could probably imagine my surprise and sheer delight when I found it tucked behind another magazine on the rack I was browsing, so naturally, I had to get it.

Then, I went to Urban Outfitters and after getting distracted by a few of the regular priced items near the front of the store (read: expensive), I finally made my way to the sale section like I do with every store that has one. I found two absolutely amazing items that just happened to be in my size. I was going to have a fit if they weren’t because they are just gorgeous.

I first found this beautiful halter crop top. It’s black and embellished all along the front and the collar and I can’t wait until it warms up a bit so I can wear it out. The second thing I found were these really wicked awesome velvet pants that were just $10. Let’s just say I was very happy and still am about it.


The last thing I’d just like to show you before I go is Rookie. Yep, I finally got my hands on it and I can’t wait to read it cover to cover.

Have you gotten anything that has made you happy lately? Have you ever read Lone Wolf? Thoughts on shopping the sales section? Leave your comments below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


2 comments: