Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Posting Schedule (and I Mean it This Time)

Image Credit: Shandilee-Cox via Flickr
Hi there! If you've been a loyal follower for a while (and for that I thank you), you would know that my posting schedule is erratic and irregular to say the least. I keep saying that I'll change it, but I keep making unrealistic goals for myself and that's just not good. It makes me feel like crap and leaves you expecting more out of me and I don't want that to happen.

Over the weekend, I've come up with a posting schedule that I think will serve as a compromise for my ideal dream of posting everyday and what I'm actually able to handle. I'll be posting five times a week, so everyday except for Tuesday and Saturday which will basically be my days off. Sundays, you'll get your usual Sunday Funday, Monday could be anything from a DIY to a ramble, Wednesdays strictly fashion-related, Thursdays are for life stuff, and Friday will be a Style Diary. 

Of course, this week will be a bit different in terms of what content appears on what day, but for the most part, this will be the format. I hope that you'll stick around!

Oh, and thank you so, so, so much for all the support that you've given me despite my unpredictability. I love you all.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment