Monday, October 20, 2014

Current Love: Colourful Ombré Hair

Pink Ombre I want to do this to my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image via Anjay's Blog
Hi there! Something that I've been wanting to do with my hair for a while now is dyeing it. I remember that when I was younger, I told my mom that I'd never, ever want to dye my hair for a reason unknown to my future self. It's funny how that completely changed in eighth grade when I got this burning itch to add some colour to my black mane.

Not that there's anything wrong with black hair, of course. 

I think it was one of my friends who introduced me to the whole dip dye thing back then and I really, really liked it. I never thought I'd be that girl with some crazy bold colour running through her hair, but I guess I will/might be. That love for the whole dip dye thing eventually transformed into a desire for ombré hair, which I find looks a bit more sophisticated.

i do not want to die my hair bit this color is making it hard not to
Image Credit: LEHAPPY

I've wanted to go red for a while now (but don't worry, I'd never do my whole head, at least I don't think I will!) and I love how well the peachy pink colour works as a gradient from the red. Kind of unexpected, but totally works.

Pink ombre has never looked so good.
Image via Color-fulHair
PINK! Oh gosh, where do I even begin? I love, love, love the colour, but it can be so tricky on hair that's not blond, but this brunette to pink ombré is just to die for.

I have ideas about how to create this look, but god do I wish someone would offer to let me take them there!
Image via siguemiestilo
Blue is such a bold colour, but a bit more subtly and a bit more mysterious than its warmer counterparts. Somehow, I feel like just by looking at the girl and her blue hair, it looks like she has everything together to a T.

Wish I could get away with this gorgeous purple to lavender ombre hair! #hair #longhair
Image via pastel-illusions
After loosely following along with Evelina's videos on YouTube, every time I see pale lavender hair, it automatically registers in my mind as unicorn hair. Such a lovely and soft shade that is quite daring.

Teal hair.. I just want my blue ombre back!!! >:(
Image via Pinterest
My goodness - this teal is just so beautiful. I don't really have much else to say about that, just that she looks like some wicked princess warrior mixed in with some Adventure Time influences.

Pink pastel ombre / dip dye hair colour
Image via LOVE BEING PETITE
What are your thoughts on colourful ombré hair? If you were to dye your hair one colour, what would it be? Have you ever dyed your hair before? Share your thoughts and leave a comment below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment