Monday, May 26, 2014

Unique Finds: Ginger Fizz


Hi there! Today, I have for you a short, simple, and sweet post about this new brand I've recently stumbled upon. I'm someone who's really big on prints and while I may not own a ton in my closet, I do have a good collection of pieces with patterns that are simply captivating, in my opinion. When I'm out shopping, I tend to gravitate towards pieces like those.

So when I was online window shopping for some clothes for an outfit collage, I stumbled upon a brand called Ginger Fizz and their clothes are really just fantastic.

The one word that popped into my mind when I first saw their clothes was flamboyant. I know, I know, weird word to use to describe clothes but the prints are so cheerful and colourful that you can't help but think the wearer exudes some kind of confidence. I find that while being confident yourself is the best thing, if you need to dress in bold prints and colours that exude confidence to inherit that confidence yourself, that's not so bad either.

Here are a few dresses that would make me feel like a million bucks to walk around in. Preferably with a heeled shoe, but platforms work, too.


I think the thing I love most about this dress is its back. I'm a sucker for back cut outs that aren't too revealing and are somewhat modest, something that complements the sweet, yet a bit daring vibe of this dress. 


A dress like this with such an overwhelming pattern could easily make the wearer's body get completely lost in it, but the strong black lines that contrast against the varying shades of blue and purple prevent that. They highlight just the right places and is such a showstopper. 


A similar philosophy is applied to this dress. While this brand doesn't have a ton of dresses out there, the ones they do have are quite something and for them, it's really the little details that make them stand out. With this dress, it's the slight dip in the hem at the back that adds a bit of interest to an otherwise cookie cutter dress, not taking into account the gorgeous print, of course.

This reminds me of a summer vacation on a beach on some tropical island. If wearing this dress is the closest thing to my initial impressions of this dress, I'd gladly pick it up.

Image 1 of Ginger Fizz Shift Dress In Mirror Mirror PrintImage 2 of Ginger Fizz Shift Dress In Mirror Mirror Print

Finally, the last dress. This one's got a beautiful print mirrored at the waist with boy cap sleeves and subtle cut outs at the back. I swear, these prints and these dresses are like pieces of art.

You can check out a few of their designs on ASOS.

What do you think of Ginger Fizz? Which dress was your favourite? How about your favourite print? Leave your comments below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


All photo credits to Ginger Fizz

No comments:

Post a Comment