Hi there! I was just browsing around online the other day when I came across this post from the blog "Lost in the Wardrobe" and it rekindled my love for Fjallraven backpacks. Keep reading to check out some beautiful photos of these backpacks and get a little bit more information on them!
- They're from the Swedish brand Fjallraven.
- They were originally made for schoolchildren in 1978.
- They used to be the bags that children were embarrassed to wear, but their parents forced them to use them anyway.
- They come in a wide variety of colours ranging from black to ox red, to ochre to teal.
- They're made from Vinylon F fabric, which does an amazing job at repelling moisture.
- They come in a few different sizes; laptop sizes, mini, big, etc.
- The price range is about $55-$100 depending on where you get it from and what size you prefer.
The thing that really made me fall in love with these bags was how it had a strap so you could hold it like a handbag, but it also had straps so you could wear it as a backpack. I think that this would be perfect for school and I'm really hoping to get one for the upcoming school year. Though it is pricey, I've heard nothing but good things about these bags. Well, there have been the occasional bad review, but whatever.
Aren't they such beauties? If you're interested in buying one of these amazing things, you can do so here.
Which colour is your favourite (mine's ox red and I'm probably going to get it soon)? What shape do you prefer? Has this item made its way onto your wishlist? Please leave a comment down below sharing your thoughts!
Thanks for reading!