Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Hundredth Post!

Welcome! | via Tumblr

Hi there!  It's pretty crazy to think about this, but this is my hundredth post on my blog.  When I started Coco and Picasso, I never imagined that I would be able to consistently post because in the past, I've been so terrible with keeping up with my blogs.  But it seems as if this blog's off to a pretty amazing start, at least, compared to my previous experiences.


If you've been following me from the beginning, or if you only discovered me today, I want to thank each and every one of my readers for taking the time out of your day and reading what I have to say.  I mean, I pretty much ramble on and on about what I love about fashion, things I like, and my life, so it's mind-blowing to me how there are people out there who actually read it.  Like, it's crazy to me, so thank you so, so much.  It really does mean the world to me.

I started this blog without any big plans for it or any goal or anything like that, but now, well, technically, a few weeks ago, I figured out what my mission statement is.  I really want to be able to inspire girls to be confident and happy with who they are (there will be a very in depth post all about that coming up sometime soon) and what they wear.  I used to be so shy (I still am sometimes) and so embarrassed every time someone poked fun at my love for fashion, but I've gotten over that.  I want to help girls who are going through what I went through not to be scared of what people think of what they like, whether it be a hobby, a genre of music, a role model they look up to, or even something as little as a pair of shoes.

This blog was started on a whim, but it has become more than just a website I started one Saturday morning out of boredom.  It's been such an amazing creative outlet that has allowed me to express what I have to say and even connect with other bloggers (and readers!) just like me, which is really, really amazing.

I hope to keep on blogging and maybe accomplish what I mentioned above someday.  If you're reading this right now, thank you for sticking around until the end of this post and I hope that you'll come back and visit some time because that'd be pretty cool (aka pretty freaking amazing and I would love you forever).


Thank you so, so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment