Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DIY: You've Got More Issues Than Vogue T-Shirt


Hi there! I made most of my gifts this year, so today's project would make a really fun gift for anyone fashion-obsessed girl in your life. It's probably one of the easiest DIYs I have ever posted.

I don't quite remember where I first saw this shirt, but it was sold at ASOS for a while, but it's been taken down for a really long time, now. I just thought it was absolutely perfect for me, so I decided to make it myself. 



What you'll need:



  • plain white t-shirt
  • black fabric marker
  • cardboard
  • ruler (optional)
  • fabric chalk/pencil (optional


The first thing you're going to want to do is slip the cardboard inside the shirt.


This next bit is optional, but a good idea if you're not the artistic type. Using a ruler and your writing utensil, draw some guidelines to make sure your words stay along some kind of a line and are centered on the shirt. You could also sketch the letters as well. For this DIY, I just free-handed it all.

Once you have your lines (or not), write the letters!


If you're worried about them not turning out like this, you can print out the image below and stick it inside your shirt. If your t-shirt is thin enough, you'll be able to see through it and simply trace the letters.


Let it dry overnight before wearing or washing just in case, and there you go! You have your fabulous shirt!


What do you think of this DIY? Am I the only one who found it extremely clever? Leave your comments below!

UPDATE: By "it," I meant the quote, not my DIY, haha.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment