Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Funday: The Best Weekend Ever

Untitled


Hi there! Honestly, I don’t have much to tell you about this week, but the few things that I do have to tell you about are pretty big and, you know, meaningful. Oh, and really Christmas-y, too.

The reason why there aren’t many things to talk about it because I’ve been so, so busy lately. You might think that because I’m so busy, there’d be lots to say, but I’ve been busy to the point of getting barely any sleep and not being able to just relax and blog or anything, really. It’s truly a crazy time of year.



DIY Christmas



This year, I’m giving a lot of small little DIY gifts to my friends because I just feel like those small things are just a bit more meaningful than if I go out and spend lots of money on each person and they absolutely hate whatever it is that I got them.

For a few of my girlfriends, I made bows, painted mugs, and stamped gift tags. Making gifts just makes me feel so… accomplished and satisfied inside. It’s a really good feeling.

Alex and Sierra are the absolute best.

Alex and Sierra


As much as I loved X-Factor USA last year, especially Carly Rose who is AMAZING, I find that this year\s season is just so bad except for a select few. Thankfully, now that the finale is going to be airing, I'm so happy that Alex an Sierra are still in the game. They're a duo/real life couple and there voices together are like magic. You can really tell that they love each other so much.

My favourite performance by them is definitely their cover of "Say Something." I can't wait to hear what they bring to the table on Wednesday.

Heart-to-Hearts in the dark

Baby ist cold outside..❄️


This weekend, I got to see friends I haven’t seen in ages again. By ages, I mean like 2-5 months, which is a long time considering we’ve never been apart for that long before, except for summer break.

Because for all of us, it was our first year of high school, we had a lot to talk about and it was just an amazing night. I’m not going to go into details, obviously, but we talked and talked and it was just the best time. It was an early Christmas gathering and we exchanged gifts (which was so much fun), laughed, cried, and ate. A lot.

It’s time like these that I really make me think about all the absolutely amazing people in my life and how lucky and blessed I am to have them in my life. The people I felt like I didn’t know very well pretty much turned into my best friends overnight. Literally. After we got to talk for hours, a bond was formed between us that will never be broken and unite us forever. Not to sound cheesy or anything.

What have you been up to this week? Any festive activities? Christmas shopping? Leave your comments below!


Thanks for reading!
- J



No comments:

Post a Comment