Friday, December 6, 2013

Style Diary: An Optical Illusion


Hi there! You're finally getting to see a little taste of Canada's snow from me, even though it's not very much. I was tempted to throw some on the wall so it would seem like there was more of it, but I think my parents wouldn't have been very pleased with me.

Now that there is snow on the ground, Christmas only seems to be an arm's reach away. Just two more weeks of school and I'm off for Winter Break. Isn't that a pleasant thought?


Hoodie: Forever 21 | Cardigan: Aeropostale | Skirt: Salvation Army | Tights: Winners | Boots: Call It Spring


This was a little outfit thrown together in a haste early one Monday morning. I've been meaning to wear this skirt to school for months, but have never gotten around to it until now. It has such a cool furry and almost rough texture to it that I can't help but love. Is that weird? Okay, maybe a little.




Often, when I think of those artsy and creative descriptions of winter days, I always imagine whoever is writing to be describing how they spent their day in the snow in their backyard. But ever since I can remember, all the snowballs I've ever thrown, all the snowmen I've made one snowball at a time have been made in my front yard. After all, you can't display your hard work for the world to see if it's hiding in your fenced backyard. If the tradition carries on, expect some photos in a Sunday Funday some time in the near future.

Are you excited about the impending break coming up? I know I am. Is there snow on the ground where you are? Share your stories below!


Thanks for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment