Monday, September 30, 2013

Hallowe'en Costume Ideas 2013



Hi there! Because Hallowe'en is just around the corner, I thought that I'd share with you a list of pretty random and varied costume ideas. It's a pretty random list, like I said before, but I hope that it'll spark some inspiration for you! There will be a post every week on how to put together at least one of the ideas below. Enjoy!



Movie Characters

♥ | via Facebook

  • Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
  • Tris Prior from Divergent
  • Romeo and Juliet (cheesy, but hey! The movie's coming out soon)
  • Disney princesses (if you still have a few of your old childhood costumes, you could try to squeeze into them, or tailor it a bit!)
Famous People

22

  • Taylor Swift from I Knew You Were Trouble or 22
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Karl Lagerfeld
  • Cara Delevingne
Miscellaneous and... Stuff

MODERN & CLASSY | via Tumblr

  • Vogue Magazine (my costume this year! DIY post coming up soon!)
  • Sweets (Smarties box, cupcake, popcorn, etc.)
  • Black cat
  • Crayon (like Harper from Wizards)
  • Comic book girl (check out this amazing inspiration photo)
  • 90's kid
  • Candy Crush
  • iPhone/iPod
  • Angel/devil
  • Masquerade ball party-goer
Are you dressing up this year? Have you decided what you're going to be yet? Any other ideas you think I should know? Last, but not least, do you have any requests for Hallowe'en costume posts? Please let me know in a comment or on Twitter!


Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment