Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Funday: Blah's the Word

Untitled


Hi there! Another Sunday Funday this week, as usual. I'm not going to bother to ramble in this intro, so I won't. Let's get into the Sunday Funday!




So I watched the Castle season premiere and didn't, like, die AT ALL.



Due to the crazy amount of time-consuming homework I've had the past few days/week ish, I wasn't able to watch the premiere of Castle on Monday or Tuesday, which was pretty bad considering how they left us hanging last season.

On Thursday night, my brother and I gathered around my laptop and watched the premiere. We were both on the edge of our seats throughout the hour and when we got to the end, well, let's just say that we weren't very happy. Let's just keep it at that because I could go on and on about how they left us hanging and how Castle (spoiler alert) might not actually live to see another day. Dun dun dun...

I tried my first ever pumpkin spice latte!!!

Pumpkin Spice Latte-Starbucks


Because everyone has been raving about them on YouTube since as long as I've been watching videos on YT, I finally got myself a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. It was alright, I guess, nothing too extraordinary, in my opinion, but it was still pretty good. I never realised how expensive Starbucks was until I got the latte though. I mean, I know that $3.95 isn't that much, but like, for a SHORT latte? Nah uh.

the best night with the best people

Quote✔️💕


As you may or may not know, I currently go to a different high school than all of my middle school best friends. They're not all going to the same school, but they're all in a different part of town. Which SUCKS. After over a month of not seeing each other (I really don't know how we survived, to be honest), we finally go to meet up again and had the best night just hanging out and talking until our throats were sore.

We had Mexican for dinner, Beavertails (oh, yeah, repping for the Canadians) for dessert, and got matching skirts, well, two of us, at Urban Outfitters. It was pretty amazing.

Honestly, I've been trying to force another thing to talk about today, and I'm just going to stop. If you're a blogger, you'll probably understand where I'm coming from, but it just feels so WRONG to do that. So unnatural and fake and I'd just prefer not to write anything at all. So, I'm sorry to those of you who were expecting a super long Sunday Funday or something, but this week just wasn't one of those weeks. I've just been so swamped with tests to really do much besides studying.


Thank you so much for reading! Seriously, though. Thank you.
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment