- I have an obsession with grapes. I don't even know how it happened, but I could just munch on grapes all day if I could. They're just freaking delicious, I'm in love guys.
- My favourite book series of all time include the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot and the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling (I'm sure that was obvious).
- I'm always finding inspiration for blog posts and designs everywhere I go, so I try to keep a notebook with me at all times, especially at school. When I'm out with my family, friends, or whatever and find that it's inconvenient to lug around a notebook, I'll always have access to my phone just in case inspiration strikes.
- I tend to plan my outfits ahead, even if the only place I'm headed is school. What I do is visualise my closet in my head and go from there.
- I get really paranoid whenever I only tuck the front of my top in because I'm worried that people are going to think it was accidental when it wasn't.
- I'm not a huge fan of exercise because I'm just awful at it, but I actually really enjoy doing pilates and my favourite class this semester is (very surprisingly) gym. That might change once it gets really vigorous, but for now, it's pretty awesome.
- Last, but not least, I've had my braces on since June 2010 and if all goes well, I'll get them off soon. YAY for that.
Thank you so much for reading!