Tuesday, June 18, 2013

13 Perfect Pairs of Flip Flops for the Summer

be happy | Tumblr

Hi there!  Summer's here (for the majority of you, I'm still in school...) and some of you probably have plans at the beach, or just hanging around town with your friends.  I know in the summer, I don't want to have to spend the time lacing up any shoes or what not, so flip flops are a no-brainer and just so easy to slip on and head out the door.  Besides, you never know when you're going to get wet.

I put together a list of 13 (because 13 is cool like that, don't judge me) amazing pairs of flip flops for your summer.  Enjoy!



13 Perfect Pairs of Flip Flops


1.  H&M Faux Suede Flip Flops ($6.95)

Usually, I find that flip flops are made out of a foam-like material with a rubber-y (check out my vocabulary there, guys!), so finding a pair in a cool faux suede material is pretty cool.  And they're under $10, so that's always a plus.

2.  Charlotte Russe Double Bow Classic Flip Flops ($7.50)

I love yellow for the summer.  I also love bows.  Put the two together and you have a superb pair of flip flops, at least for me.

3.  Wet Seal Studded Jelly Flip Flops ($8.99)
4.  Forever 21 Timeless Thong Sandals ($10.80)
5.  London Rebel Flip Flops ($17.94)

Looking at these flip flops instantly makes me think of something very refreshing and just cool.  It really makes me just want to put on my swimsuit, get to the pool, and jump it in.  Seriously.

6.  Soda Union Aqua Gold-Tipped Thong Sandals ($18.00)

7.  Darla Stud Flip Flops (22.50)
8.  Ecote Skinny Strap Thong Sandals ($24.00)
9.  AEO Flip Flop ($25.38)

It's seems to me as if everyone has caught the rose gold bug, me included, so I was super excited to find a reasonably price pair on American Eagle's website.

10.  Havaianas Polka Dot Flip Flops ($43.06)

To me, this is Taylor Swift in a pair of flip flops.  I love them.

11. Dolce Vita Piazza Tour Sandals ($39.99)
12.  Harmonic Flip Flops ($50.00)
13.  Ted Baker Polee Flip Flops ($58.56)

I know that this last pair is pretty pricey, but I just fell in love with them the moment I saw them.  I love everything pink and I've been pretty obsessed with jelly shoes lately, so it was inevitable that I would adore this pair.

Do you wear flip flops often in the summer?  Which pair was your favourite?  Any summer plans?  Please leave me a comment and let me know in the comments below!


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment