Hi there! If you read my Converse post last week, you know that I absolutely adore them. They're such classic and versatile shoes that might seem a bit pricey (they're in the $50-$70 range) at first, but are total staple in my closet.
After every "Current Love" post, I will be posting a follow-up post on different ways I like to style said love. So that's what you guys are getting today. Enjoy!
I know that some people don't like skirts or dresses paired with Converse, but personally, I love this combination. It's putting a really unexpected twist on something that seems so girly. I paired a classic (but studded) white blouse with a flirty full and ridiculously girly skirt. To add bridge the girliness of the rest of the ensemble with the Converse, I added some cute lace socks to make it a bit more playful.
1. Forever 21 Pyramid Studded Collar Blouse
2. Nasty Gal Chained Circuit Rings
3. ASOS Boyfriend Watch
4. ModCloth Curtsying Cutie Skirt
5. TopShop Cream Lace Socks
6. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
1. H&M Oversized T-Shirt
2. ModCloth Alice in Necklace
3. Forever 21 Star Print Destroyed Denim Shorts
4. BDG Classic Faux Leather Belt
5. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
This is the most daring and kind of out there outfit out of all three of them. I love seeing people wear the most girly dress possible... with Converse. Like, it's something really unexpected and, ah, I just love it, that's all I can say. To dress down the gorgeous dress, I paired it with a casual hoodie and a long pendant necklace.
1. Urban Outfitters Locket Watch Pendant
2. Lulu*s Strapless Cream Embroidered Dress
3. H&M Grey Hoodie
4. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
Which outfit was your favourite? Are you a fan of Converse? Do you own any? Please leave me a comment down below and share your thoughts!
Thanks for reading!