Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Funday: The Little Things

Large


Hi there!  My week has been pretty standard and ordinary, I guess.  It wasn't exactly that busy and I actually wasn't stressed for once.  Woot woot!  

For me, life is all about the little things and this week has proven that.  Nothing really major happened, just a bunch of small little things that made me appreciate what I have and who I have in my life.  (You know who you are...)  So thank you to those of you.

Anyway, if you want to know what's been going on in my life this week, keep on reading!

Dear Evernote, I love you. 

Hero_webclipper_large


I discovered Evernote early last week and after two weeks of using it religiously, I can officially say that it's pretty much the best thing ever.  That was a slight exaggeration, but whatever.  If you don't already know what Evernote is, it's basically a notebook program that syncs to all of your devices.  So if you have a smartphone, a laptop, a desktop, a tablet... whatever it is that you may have and you want to have your notes on each and every one of them, Evernote allows you to do that.  The whole syncing thing has been so handy for me recently because I've been using multiple laptops and computers, so not having to send myself documents and notes when I want to be able to see them is really, really nice.

Grad Committee!



I'm someone who loves being involved.  I love volunteering to help out with school events and all that fun stuff.  Naturally, when the teacher in charge of all the grad planning approached me about helping out with this year's graduation ceremony, I was more than ecstatic.  This week has been pretty crazy for me, but I've loved every single moment of it, especially the moments I could share with my friends because it gets lonely sometimes.

Forgiveness is divine.

Large


I've always been one to hold grudges for a very long time, so long that sometimes, I forget why I'm still mad at a certain person.  But this week, I've learned to loosen up a bit and just grow up.  They say that it takes a mature person to forgive, so I guess I'm, or was, pretty immature.  But I'm trying and I've been taking little baby steps to make my life a bit more joyous.  Hopefully, this is going to work out.

What have you been up to this week?  Anything exciting or fun?  Please leave a comment and share your thoughts!


Thank you for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment