Friday, May 17, 2013

Yet Another Exciting Accomplishment... Links à la Mode!



Links a la Mode

Hello everyone!

About a month into my blogging experience, my "Fashion is a B*tch" post - unexpectedly - was picked as one of the twenty links for IFB's Links à la Mode, which was such a huge thing for me.  The other day, I submitted another link in hopes of being included in this week's Links à la Mode.

After a really crap day, I checked my Bloglovin, excitedly clicked on the Links à la Mode post, and saw my link to my DIY: ASOS Fantasia Sweatshirt tutorial.  It was definitely the highlight of my day.

Be sure to check out the other links down below - they are all amazing posts that you should definitely take the time to read.  Enjoy!

Links a la Mode May 15

Slipping Into Summer

Are you counting down the days until summer? Heaven knows I am! With all the wonderful things you have time to do, when the heatwaves roll in, you know like going wine tasting, going on vacation, catching up on summer reading, wearing light and flowy dresses... Heck, even catching up on DIY projects! It's all possible when the days are longer! This week's roundup slips into summer, it's a wonderfully mixed bag of all the things you'll need for the summer, the pinafore dress trend, ironic style, pastels! So kick back, relax, and read on.

Links à la Mode: May 16th



Thank you so much for reading!  Let me know in the comments which articles you enjoyed, I'd love to know.
- J

Image Credit: www.weheartit.com

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: